Tuesday, June 2, 2009

growing under shadow of ur love:




sleeping under the shadow of your arms,

unknown to the world but believing ur embrace as my universe;

could not understand ur speech but can could feel the warmth it contain;

growing holding ur fingers;everytime making it possible clinging to ur dupatta;

imitating ur style; poise to match ur beauty;

i learnt under ur love and affection;

i grew with u as my mentor;






entering my teen with all ur advises and worries;

you always wanted me to be the best;

teasing me for my first pimple;
but then at night medicating it;

scolding me being on phone for long;

butering me to watch that boring movie;

bribing me for a trip to mall;

asking papa for my party permission,

saving me from him when i ended up late;

hugging me hard when a single drop rollled down my eyes;

making me feel brave with your strong support;

i learnt under ur love and affection;

i grew with u as my mentor;



but today wen miles away;

i regret every second i couldnt spend wth u;

missing those hugs which took away my worries;

those smiles making me filled with hope and strenght;

i miss that blanket of love with which u cover me every night;

and that brightness of my sun;

when u wake me up with smiling morning;

i learnt under the shadow our love-MOTHER;

grew taking u as my mentor...........................

i love u mumma......................miss u alot............

1 comments:

Shivkanwer said...

Hey Pawani,that's just an awesome poem,really heart touching.........don't have words to express....all i can say is , i could feel it as i read.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com