Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I dont know why am dicussing this highly sensitive issue on my blog.........few things happening around are forcing me to do so......but I am sure that if 20 reads it 19 will take it as mere shit and proceed with there life because we all know wasting 10 mins to think on this and making atleast one aware of its drawbacks could make them late to dress up for the party tonight or movie or a saloon appointment or why sumone ruin their 10 mins sleep for this uhhhhh uhhh


but.....still; i have not wasted and am glad too.......


THE FEELINGS OF THE UNWANTED:


I faught wid him-to see how it is to be on earth wid them,
he refused me many times,
gave me reasons of that land to be full of inhuman creatures,
he explained they will tear apart the sincerity ,charm from my character sketch,
he tried to stop me from entering that crowd,
where the mates of the crowd are eager to snatch another his good soul to become one like them,

but i took all as excuses,
i was fasinated by the warmth i ll get in her wobe,
place where i ll get maximum love i always crave for,
I faught with him- to see how it is to be on earth among them;


now, that i am here,
am not happy,
am scared,
i regret my decission,
i can hear them calling me unwanted,

i can hear them caling me a curse,
another born in the family as a girl,
i can hear my hear my mother appologyzing-for giving me death before life,
i wanna cry loud to them to please let me out,
i wanna shout to them that i dont know what does a girl means;
i only know am not a curse- i am god's gift ,
i wanna ask them the reason of my murder,

nobody listen's to my plead and i am dying...................
regretting to take those reasons as excuses,
regretting to fight with him for death again,
i faught with him to see how it is to be an unwanted seed in my own mother's wobe.......................

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com